Mini Tripod with Ball Head AT-1102
1. Design for DSLR cameras Camcorders Gimbal Stabilizer Smartphone
2. Great for low angle shots.Maximum Height 4.0" (10.0 cm) Minimum Height 2.0" (5.0 cm)
3. Sturdy, Durable and very compact to put in your backpack or pocket.Folded Length 7.0" (18.0 cm), Weight 5.2 oz (150 g)
4. 1/4"-20 thread fits most point-and-shoot and SLR cameras
5. Come with Cinch Strap Secures Tripod attached to Bards Poles Tress etc.
A mini tripod will provide a stable base for the camera so you can perfectly frame your subject and obtain shake-free, clear and smooth images, with the further advantage of being small enough to be carried in almost any bag or sometimes just left connected under the camera body when not in use.
The tripod features a touch fastener strap to affix it to irregular surfaces and objects, or to hold it together when folded.
The POWRIG tripod features a mini ball head that mounts virtually any camera to its 1/4"-20 screw. A single lever loosens the ball so that the camera can move in any direction. The ball swivels and pans 360°, and a groove allows it to tilt up to 90° in one direction.
Maximum Height: 4.0" (10.0 cm)
Minimum Height: 2.0" (5.0 cm)
Folded Length: 7.0" (18.0 cm)
Load Capacity: 11 lb (5 kg) W/O Mini Ball Head / 5.5 lb(2.5kg) W/Mini Ball Head
Leg Sections: 1
Male Thread Size 1/4"-20
Weight:5.2 oz (150 g)